Penultimate Ornie



This one is by Gentle Arts, and is called Bird and Berries. I used bright red mill hill seed beads for the berries instead of french knots, they stood out better I thought and I have finished it using 3 different colours of silk ribbon. Its quite dinky this one and I'm going to be sending it as a gift to a lovely friend.
Tomorrows ornie will be the last one I have made this year.

I've been asked about the SB newsletter, well I know if you go onto their website that their snail mail address is there and you send a dollar to that address with your details. For those outside the USA I really don't know what you do, I managed to get mine from ebay but I have only 3 or 4 of them.

13 comments:

Barb said...

That is so cute! Great job on it.

lena-lou said...

Another lovely ornie, the beads looks real nice as does the way you have finished it :-))

Good Show!!

Anonymous said...

What a pretty little ornament, I really like the ribbons around it :)

mainely stitching said...

I have this one in my short list of to-do charts, but when I do get to it, you can bet I'll use beads. They look fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

I love how you finished it!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a pretty, pretty ornament. The beads really set it off and the frilly ribbon edging is gorgeous. All your friends must be biting their nails and wondering if it's going to be hanging on their tree :>)
Hugs, Angela

Anonymous said...

Well you say it is dinky....I say it is FABULOUS!!!
Your creativity Su never ceases to amaze and astound me!
:D

Kitty Couture said...

Wow Su... Yet another gorgeous ornie!! This one looks so spiffy! I'm not sure that's the right word and I'm to tired to check, but spiffy just sounds right for your lovely piece :D

Carol said...

Oh, that's a lovely ornament - I have been admiring it in your banner at the top of your blog :-)

Nicki said...

So pretty Su! I like the beads and the different ribbons :)

Anonymous said...

Su, all your Christmas decorations are so lovely !!!!! Congratulations :-)))
Hugs, Wanda

Annemarie said...

Another stunning ornie! I still love what you do with those ribbons. Wizardry (or witchcraft?) as far as I'm concerned...

Cathy B said...

Beautiful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin