Christmas exchanges Part 2



Isn't it lovely !! This is the ornament I received from Ish who was sending to me on the ornie exchange at Jaynes Attic board, I think its really lovely and it was one that was on my tgo-do list of ornies I wanted to stitch for us at home, now I don't have too. Ish also sent me some house of embroidery threads and a Christmas chart by Au fil des Reves. I was really spoiled.

I have some more ornies to share through this week too, did you recognise yesterdays from the ornie preview I did a couple of weeks back?

11 comments:

Wendy said...

Lovely ornament! Its on my to-do list too.

Amy said...

You are lucky this is very nice!!

Amy said...

Hi ;-)
Antie su
I wanted to tell you me and mum changed
my blog you shud go and see it for your
self. But I chose evry-thing.
I like the stars buy the side of your blog.
P.S. Hope you like it?

Kim said...

That is a lovely ornament and the one you made with the santa is very adorable as well!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I love both of the ornies...this LHN one that you received is on my "to do" list...I love all her designs!
Plus your SB that you did is just divine as usual!
I've bought and wrapped all my gifts already, the decorations are up and card writing is to begin!
Your blog is splendidly festive!
:D

Anonymous said...

oh yes, i remember ! i played ;-)))

Anonymous said...

Lovely exchange, congratulations

Anonymous said...

Wow they are lovely, you lucky person.

Hugs xxxxx

Rachel V said...

LHN is one of my most favorite designers. This is a very sweet ornie!

Cathy B said...

I want to stitch this one for myself too!

Anne S said...

I love your Woodland ornie from Ish - have to admit this is on my 'to stitch' list too, it's a lovely one :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin