More Christmas exchanging


Here is the Christmas ornament I sent to Amy, its from the 2009 JCS Ornament magazine and I have stitched it on 32ct fabric using my own thread choices and finished it as a wee hanging pillow. Oh and its by Shepherds Bush.


....and here is the lovely ornament I received from Cathy, isn't it lovely and I also got lots of super goodies too and felt very spoiled, I was going to leave opening this exchange until Christmas but in the end I couldn't resist.

I would just like to say a BIG thankyou to you all for continuing to visit me, I really appreciate it as I have been so tardy with visiting and posting, I really will make a concerted effort in the new year to go back to normal.

12 comments:

Patricia Lessell said...

Su they are just gorgeous. Is the one you received from Cathy 3 sided? Or did she stitch you two separate ornaments - whichever it is then it/they are gorgeous as is the one you stitched and finished.
Love
Patti xxx

Kim B said...

What gorgeous pieces sent and received!

Anonymous said...

Little presents that creates friendship. These are just lovely.

Hazel said...

Beautiful! I have been eyeing up that SB ornie myself. x

Vaida said...

Both presents are so cute! I love Shepherd's Bush, especially their tiny sheep :). And a nice choice of colours!

Casa Pearl said...

Both items are lovely Su! Happy Holidays. Patti

Sally said...

Wow I love your SB ornament Su. It's gorgeous. Also love the one you received from Cathy.

Karen said...

Great job on the SB ornament...too cute. Love the ornament you got too. Would have been a shame to wait until Christmas!

Nancy said...

Both are such beautiful ornaments!

Christine said...

Another two gorgeous ornaments. The extravagent bunch of peacock blue ribbons on the one Cathy made you is particularly striking

Karan said...

Another two beauties. Plus more beautidul decorations - my tree hasn't even made it out of the loft this year. I have put up my hand made ornies though. :0)

angelasweby said...

What a beautiful little pair or ornaments. You have both chosen really lovely designs and the finishing is gorgeous, as always.
Angela xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin