THANKYOU

Thankyou to everyone for all your good wishes, I have shown Mark them all too and he sends his thanks.

I've been a terrible blogger just lately, I haven't been round and visited many blogs at all so please except my apologies, I have been busy stitching away and will soon have some finishes to show you.

I'm feeling much better than I was. I'm just left with a chesty cough and ear-ache, but apart from that I am feeling great.

Our weather here is awful, gale force winds and rain and oh so cold!!

Hope everyone else who has fallen to the dreaded 'bugs' are feeling better and a HAPPY THANKSGIVING' to my American readers. (((HUGS)))

8 comments:

Annemarie said...

Su, now that you mention the comments on your last post: I had written a comment, but my provider refused co-operation. A belated happy anniversary to you two. And I love your niece's blog!

mainely stitching said...

I'm glad you're feeling better, but I wish you were fully recovered, Su. Take it easy!!

Susan said...

I hope your weather warms up soon! High winds and wet are what I think of when I think of the UK. =)

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Anniversary. Look forward to seeng your stitching.

Hugs xxxx

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Yikes, Cold winds, wet, cold, chest coughs and earaches...I'm hoping things clear up fully!!
Love Amy's blog, she's the age of my daughter and she looks at it as well!
:o)

Lana said...

Can't wait to see what you are working on!
~Lana~

Anonymous said...

Hello from France. I like the general mood of your blog. I wish you a complete and quick recovery. Here we have a very mild weather but with wind. If you fancy to read a new French site, mine is both in English and French. See you soon again.

Meari said...

Glad you're starting to feel better. The bug's been going around everywhere, it seems!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin