Stitching Bloggers question

Do you stitch Christmas ornaments? If so, how many do you stitch each year and for whom? If not, why not?

Oh what a great question for me this one is. I adore stitching Christmas ornaments and have stitched them now for many years, it makes me feel all Christmassy when I start. One year I stitched 2 a month all year, but it didn't make me feel Christmassy even though I had done so many, so now I usually start my ornament stitching in October, I tend to give them away as gifts to friends and family or exchanges and I keep very few to myself. On average I would say I stitch about a dozen ornaments per year and I try to finish them all differently and do different designs, I never do a repetition of the same design in the same year, although I may do a favourite one again another year.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin