Incredibly fortunate ......

....... to have such wonderful stitching friends, people are so kind, I am so touched by the lovely presents that keep arriving and the good wishes I have had.
I received not 1 but 2 parcels today.

One came from The Netherlands from Annemarie Look at the beautiful things that she has stitched for me, my very first Biscornu, Annemarie has told me that its a Belgian design.



Also in my package was this lovely origami bag I can use for my bits and bobs, its been stitched on 35ct linen and the designs were taken from DMC book Houses and Gardens, its beautifully made.Also it doesn't end there, there was some pretty fabric and some green apple tea - which I have never tried before, so I will give it a whirl. - Thankyou so much my dear friend you have really spoiled me.



The next package came from Anita and again I have been incredibly spoiled, inside was some lovely pieces of stitching fabric - 1 of the pieces is the right shade and count for me to stitch Busy bee (With my needle), also there were some thread rings from Kelmscott- which I have wanted for so long, some DMC thread, some pretty stork scissors and a needle threader. - Thankyou Anita you are such a generous friend.



Haven't I got some lovely stitching friends, I wasn't expecting anything from anyone (well perhaps from Helen and mum), and I am overwhelemed by everyones generosity and friendship - Hope that doesn't sound gushy, but if you were all here I would just give you all a hug. ((((HUG)))) - LOL!!!

I see Annemarie has tagged me too, so I will make a seperate posting with my answers when I have had a think.

11 comments:

CindyMae said...

Awesome gifts you have received! Since I have become a part of the "Stitching Family" I have been amazed at the kindness of other stitchers. I started off with a small box of stuff to stitch with and now I actually have a small stash because of the wonderful stitching friends!!!

lena-lou said...

Goodness me aint you so spoilt :-)) Your stitched gifts and the finishing fabrics are so lovely from Annemarie, I knew some of what she was doing ;-)
I also think your gifts from Anita are fab, pretty colour linens and the threads and all the extras...you are very lucky :-)) Enjoy it all!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Su, you deserve such presents !!! (though I'm a bit jealous .... giggle ;-))
argone
http://argone.over-blog.com

Unknown said...

Wow! You got such great gifts! I have never seen a bag like that and I think that is rather clever. You totally deserve all the goodies :)

Anne S said...

More lovely gifts - they're all beautiful, but I especially love the little stitched biscornu and origami bag, wonderful :D

Anonymous said...

What wonderful and lovely gifts you've received. Enjoy them :)

Karen said...

Beautiful gifts! The fabrics are all very nice and the origami and biscornu are gorgeous!

Meari said...

What thoughtful stitchy friends you have!

Rachael said...

I am so sorry I missed your Birthday. So, happy belated birthday!! It looks like you received lots of lovely thngs and have a fun girly day to look forward to- enjoy~!

Unknown said...

You received some wonderful gifts Su. What a wonderful birthday celebration you've had.

Sachiko said...

Your waork is very nice!!I like your stich!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin