Sunshine



We are really enjoying a great spell of warm weather at the moment, and Tash loves the sunshine, so I caught her being particularly cute warming her belly in the sun.

Stitching wise I'm getting on really well with Diannes Neighbouhood, in fact its almost finished. I have also started on this months Ornie SAL project, and will have pics of that in the next couple of days, again its an EEF design.

Not long now til our holiday - 19 more sleeps and I'm getting excited already. We need to have a shopping trip to get some odds and bobs in readiness.

8 comments:

Leah said...

Your cat is so beautiful!!!

Karoline said...

That's one contented cat LOL

Annemarie said...

Awww! Well, at least someone's enjoying the hot weather!
I know Dianne doesn't want to see pictures of her neighbourhood, but could you please send me a picture, so I know what to expect? Thanks.
Hey, and you're going on holiday? Where are you going? Oh dear, it's been way too long since I wrote you a decent e-mail...

Concetta said...

Tash is SUCH a cutie!!

Singular Stitches said...

Don't kitties just know the best places to chill! :o)

lena-lou said...

Tasha looks so lovely sunbathing...How lovely to do nothing and have a rest afterwards as the saying goes :-)

Meari said...

Tash looks like she's enjoying herself! What a cute kitty.

Anonymous said...

Tash says to himself "life is so hard" LoL

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin