Stitching Bloggers question

Today's SBQ was suggested by Carol (http://carolsxsblog.blogspot.com/)
and is:

Since you started blogging, have you noticed any difference in your
stitching habits? Tell us about them.

Most definitley differences in my habits, on a postive habit note I have made lots of new friends and its shown me new sites for threads and designers I hadn't heard of before which added more to my wish list and anhialated my CC. Also I have gotten into smalls more since I have been blogging which has opened up another world of stitching for me.

On a negative habit note, I have less time for stitching, as I always want to check out folks blogs and see what they have been up too, I have so many blogs bookmarked on my desktop LOL!! Also I seem to have less time for actually emailing folk now which is bad as I want to stitch too.

Blogging has opened up a whole new and very enjoyable world for me, even if my stitching time has lessened.

4 comments:

catandturtle said...

I agree. Blogging has really given me a chance to be a lot more social than I typically am. i am a bigtime homebody.

Cathy B said...

I echo your comments too!

mainely stitching said...

Blogging and Cyberstitchers have opened up a whole world of friends for me. Hooray!!

Leeland said...

I won't answer the SBQ! You've said everything I would have said, but you've said it better!
I'm catching up on my blog reading! Funny as you've left a message for me while I was reading your blog!
Hugs!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin