Stitchers Blogger question


Q. Do you or have you stitched with over-dyed threads? (Weeks Dye Works, The Gentle Art Sampler Threads, Six Strand Sweets, etc.) If so, what is your opinion concerning them? If not, why not?

I love over-dyed threads, I have used them numerous times on numerous projects, I haven't a particular favourite, though I am enjoying using Vicki Clayton silk thread which is overdyed and lovely to use. I like to try different ones, some do not always have the effect I expected but I find some can enhance a project.

2 comments:

lena-lou said...

I use them and I like them although I must say my favourite has to be silk thread by a long way :-)

Cathy B said...

I love the over-dyed threads too...haven't done too much with silk though...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin