I'm still here

just been a bit upset still, plus Mark and I went over to Durham at the weekend for a family party which was nice, but I've come down again with the dreaded tonsillitis, so that makes feeling under the weather worse - still never mind I will bounce back as usual. I have been stitching and will have some updates to show, I've finished the Pendillium for the French exchange but can't post a picture of it yet as I haven't to send until next week, plus I have almost finished the stitching of my Au Fil des Reves set, then it will just be the finishing to do on that, hopefully I will have the cross stitching completed on that by tomorrow night. I still haven't done the finishing on 'Bunnies', I must get on with that one too, I have been planning my next ornie for the SAL I'm doing with Romy and Paula and I'm going to start the mailart exchange I'm doing with my sister this month, I have quite few bits and bobs to get on with really.


Thanks to everyone for your comforting words and hugs about Floozi, they have been greatly appreciated.

12 comments:

Von said...

Oh, Su! My heart goes out to you over your missing furbaby, and tonsillitis on top of that. Sending healing thoughts and prayers.

Leeland said...

This tonsillitis (just checked the dictionary) reminds me of one I had, very painful, and when the doc saw my throat, he said that the pain was totally out of proportion with the real infection. My body was (and still does) expressing my inner pain.
Which does NOT mean that the pain is not there: on the contrary, it is overwhelming...
I hope you feel better soon. Take care, Su!

Annemarie said...

Of course you're still upset about Floozi! Poor thing...
It sounds like you have quite a lot planned. But finishing stuff is always good. Perhaps it will make you forget about the tonsilitis.

mainely stitching said...

Aw, Su, to come down ill on top of the loss of your kitty is just terrible. I hope that you'll be back in good physical shape soon, and that your emotional healing is also coming along. Thinking of you with hugs!

catandturtle said...

Su, your stitching is just beautiful.

I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet cat Floozi. I lost my cat "Meows" a few years ago after being together for 13 years. She was my best friend and I still miss her dearly. I know how much that hurts.

Cathy B said...

Hope you start feeling better soon - sending prayers your way!

lena-lou said...

Hope your tonsillitis soon clears up as I want to see your finishes and you have that mailart to start :-)) I have yours all planned!!! Tee hee secrets, secrets lol...

Tracy said...

Thanks for the ideas on the baby sampler ,I hadn't thought about Mirabillia ,but I do know the ones you mean ,I let you know what I choose ,i hope to visit my LNS this weekend ,take care -Tracy

Svenja said...

I'm so sorry for the loss of your cat. I hope you are feeling better soon!

Joyce said...

Thank you so much for your kind comments on my new blog.

I'm so sorry about your kitty, that's really hard.

Youre stitching is just beautiful! I also love the picture of your front door. It looks like you live in a quaint and cozy home.

Lelia said...

What a challenge. Tonsillitis is a bummer. I had it too many times as a child & finally had them removed as a teenager. Please take care of yourself.

Sounds like you have quite a stitching line-up to think about!

Enjoy your week-end

Meari said...

I hope you feel better soon, Susie. Tonsilities is the pits.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin