My stash parcel today was from The Natural Dye Studio, and its 18 hand-dyed silk floss skeins, in rainbow colours, there is 10m on each skein, Barbara from Mainely Stitching (Thanks girlfriend) - enabled me with this lovely company when she got a lot of threads and fabrics from them and was so enthusiastic - I can see why now and as they had some on their ebay shop I chanced a bid and got these, the colours are really beautiful and I can't wait to use them. I think they are really lovely and I love the smell of silk and these are BEAUTIFUL.


">Link


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these..... the colours are gorgeous....I think I will have to be a copier and have some of these to add to my collection too :-)) Love Helen xx

mainely stitching said...

I have another parcel coming.... LOL!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin