First finish of 2006


Well as I have taken an extra day as leave, as the stomach still doesn't feel too good, I have stitched away at this Shepherds Bush freebie called Be Happy. Its stitched on 10ct Heatherfield using Crescent colours (I do like the names of the hand-dyed threads, they are much nicer than numbers), it was very quick to stitch up, especially being on such a low count fabric. The fabric in the picture is what I intend to make the pillow out of, my finishing is often slower than my stitching and I tend to do a few at the same time, so I'll make it up later this month into the pillow.

Well I think after I have finished taking down the decorations today I will go back to my neighbourhood house, and see how much of that I get finished, maybe it'll be done by the weekend. Will post pictures later this week as to my progress.
">Link

12 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

It is adorable! Well done!
I hope you are feeling better...

Anonymous said...

congrats on your first 2006-finish!
have a great stitching year.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Su....Love Helen xx

mainely stitching said...

What a perfect one for you - and you've done it with such lovely colors!

Hope you will be feeling better soon!

Joanie said...

Feel better soon! I love your BEE Happy. It's so cheerful. I bet it was the best pick-me-up while you were "under the weather". Looking forward to a picture of your pillow.

Lelia said...

Please get well soon. This is really a nice freebie. So cheerful.

Juanita said...

Congrats on your first finish of 2006. Well done!

Bine said...

Congrats on your first 2006 finish and thank you for visiting my blog. I've never visited your blog before but I will come back often :-)

Bine said...

Congratulations on your first 2006 finish. I've never been here before but I will come back often :-) You did so much beautiful work.....

Cathy B said...

What a wonderful way to start the New Year! The fabrics you selected compliment the design nicely. Congrats!

Carol said...

Aw, that is sweet! I hope you feel better soon!

Maggie Ann said...

That is so cheerful....love it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin