Wish granted by Chris

Photobucket


Pretty isn't it! I really think so, the colours are so very me not to pale but not to bright. Chris very kindly granted my wish on the GaW board the design she chose for me was from the Gift of Stitching magazine and this I can't believe - Chris said that this was her first time and doing this style of finish and if you could see it IRL you would know why I'm amazed - its really beautifully put together.

Photobucket


This is the other side of it, I can't decide which side is the nicest to display so I will change them round every week as both sides are equally pretty. Thankyou again Chris I really love it.


What else is new - well my niece Amy is coming to stay with us for the weekend she arrives tonight and I am so excited about it, I love having her over to stay, its her birthday next week so we always try for the weekend before her birthday, I have some ideas planned in my head for things to do - the weather is supposed to be awful too this weekend, so I don't think we will go far.

Ummm I've a confession too, I really tried and tried to resist and I did hold out until last night but I just had to do it in the end, I've joined the Me, Myself, I neighbourhood SAL along with mum, The 'designers' were out today (instead of drawing flow charts and correcting documents, the 'designer' was drawing layouts for Neighbourhoods, and thinking of house styles LOL!! At least its not to start stitching until New Years Eve. though I won't be starting then, my builders are proper contractors and won't start work until the 2nd or 3rd Jan, so they told me, they will be too busy partying to get a start and I would much rather the contractor didn't have a fuzzy head and blurry vision when the build starts!!

Heve a great weekend everyone, I will be back tomorrow as Daisy is now got a sulk on as she says she's posed for pictures, and she wants her 15 minutes of fame like Rosie did, though I do believe that Rosie managed to get in the photos somewhere too - sisters you got to love 'em LOL!!


20 comments:

Nancy said...

This is so pretty! Chris did a fantastic job, and this design is such a pretty one too. I will look forward to seeing your neighborhood under construction next year!

staci said...

So many lovelies on your blog this week! You've received a gorgeous mattress pincushion and an equally gorgeous pinkeep.

Rosie is such a cutie and looks so sweet. And your part of the garden exchange for your Mum...exquisite! I love your attention to detail!

Jennifer said...

Your very lucky to have such a gifted friend send such a beautiful piece. I wouldn't know which side to show either. Can't wait to see everyone's neighborhoods next year!

Anonymous said...

Your pincushion from Chris is lovely.

I signed up too - couldn't resist in the end...

Lucy said...

That is so pretty...glad your wish was granted!

Carol said...

That's very pretty Su, Chris did a wonderful job. I put a few stitches in on this one myself just a few days ago. Haven't definitely decided on the finish yet but was thinking perhaps a little pillow...I love pillows!

Bet you and Amy have a lovely time together, even though the weather is miserable!

Jeanne said...

It's so pretty and feminine! Thanks for sharing.

glamlawlib said...

Great exchanges received recently!

I can't wait to see Daisy, Rosie was such a cutie :)

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

That is very lovely! Have a wonderful weekend!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Well now...that is just totally you isn't it?! Perfect job Chris did! :o)

Annemarie said...

I hope you and Amy have a great time, Su, but knowing you two ladies, you certainly will :o)
Ah, so you succumbed to the pressure as well! Well, a neighbourhood after your own heart is simply too tempting, I totally agree.
Love the gift you've received!

Julie said...

A beautiful wish gift from Chris, very pretty. I'm so looking forward to seeing Rosie

Anonymous said...

Oh lucky you! Its beautiful!

Georgie said...

Very gorgeous, Su! I am also in the new Neighbourhood

Sally said...

That is a beautiful gift from Chris. It's so pretty.

The pinkeep from Dusty is gorgeous.

mainely stitching said...

Su, you have an overabundance of talent!

I love this pinkeep you received. :D

Katrina said...

Very pretty! I love the subtle colors. Looking forward to seeing your your neighborhood.

Anonymous said...

It is very pretty, I love it!
Bravo!

Anonymous said...

Great mattress pincushion from Chris - I agree that's amazing for a first attempt! :)

Sharon said...

She did an amazing job!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin