PIF from Wendy



Look at the PIF (Pay it Forward) I received from Wendy today. It was sitting on the doormat today when I got in from work, its so lovely, Wendy said it is called Quaker Tree by The Workbasket, I LOVE this wee deign its so beautifully stitched and finished. - Thankyou so much Wendy it has really brightened up my day!!

Now what else to tell, well our holiday was lovely - so relaxing and chilled, the sun was hot and we have all come back with a great tan, the apartment we were staying in was right by the pool so it was very handing on a morning at 9am for the sunbed rush LOL!! It rained tho' not by Cumbrian standards of rain it was only a couple of times for about 5mins, Dawn and I were sat in the jacuzzi and decided we wouldn't rush inside as we were already wet from sitting in there and we had had the jacuzzi pool to ourselves and were reluctant to give it up. But the rain was warm and very light, the lads got a bit wetter as they were playing golf at the time and the shower they had laster considerably longer and rained harder than ours LOL!! - We were of course very sympathetic to our spouses (NOT! lol!!) But the holiday as always wasn't long enough and we are back to normality this week and work!

I did get a little stitching done tho' I must admit not as much as normal, but I have still to wash it and take a picture. I also have a picture of the finish I sent to Julianne for the Love of needlework exchange as I know tht she received it whilst I was away, but I have been slow to put it on my blog but I will tomorrow.

12 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

What a lovely PIF gift from Wendy!
I'm glad you had such a great time, Su, sounds a wonderful holiday! :)

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

That is a fabulous PIF...HURRAY for you!
Your holiday sounds delightful :)

Stitcher said...

You have received some beautiful gifts, and of course the one's you sent are gorgeous too.

lena-lou said...

Wendy's PIF to you is beautiful, it looks ever so neatly done :-)) I've not seen that colour blue before, at least I think I haven't!

BeckySC said...

Very nice PIF :) This is the second time in a week I have seen this design :)

I am so glad you had a nice holiday :)

Carol said...

What a wonderful fiber choice for that design!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great holiday!

Wendy's gift is lovely, the thread colour is very pretty!

mainely stitching said...

What a sweet PIF giftie! :)

Very glad to hear you enjoyed your holiday. Batteries all recharged? LOL.

Deb said...

Very nicely stitched and finished little treat! Isn't it fun to come home and find that someone was thinking of you!!?
Deb

Wendy said...

I'm so happy you received the PIF giftie, Sue! It sounds like you had a wonderful holiday.

Von said...

Reading about your wonderful vacation makes me so anxious for mine next week! So glad you had a great time. :D

Sharon said...

Absolutely lovely PIF gift!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin