Finishing weekend


This weekend I have decided to do some framing and finishing - haven't got very far yet due to the major catastrophe, but I have done this one its a Pine Mountain design and my dear friend Gels sent me this sometime ago now in fact she sent me a few and I have never got round to doing them all, well this one is completed and is hanging off the radiator in the lounge. I added the hanging ribbon and I changed the material to evenweave instead of the white aida that was part of the kit. Its called Friendship.
I hope to before Sunday ends have framed No Bees - I haven't found an antique frame I like yet so will do with the one I bought. Needleworkers Prayer and also House of my Own, at leaast when they are done I will feel I have accomplished something, I also want to do some finishing work on Spring -PS, and a couple of others that are sitting in the drawer.
">Link

6 comments:

Shell said...

very pretty,I like the button it matches the fabric nicely.

Unknown said...

Very pretty a nice finishing idea.

BeckySC said...

Very nice :)
Congratulations :)

Von said...

This turned out so pretty!!

Karoline said...

It's lovely, congratulations on the finishing

Lelia said...

very 'sweet' indeed. Enjoy your "finishing" week-end.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin