Decs are up!!


Well I had to miss yesterday blogging as I was putting up the tree and the other bits and bobs that I do, it took me all evening, even though the tree is only 24" tall. I was really pleased with my efforts this year I must admit, my miniature tree has turned out a treat, though I must do more ornaments for it, there are 8 on it this year and I have added all my very small ornaments that I have received from friends and family and a few that I have bought myself over the years. I was also very pleased with my fireplace garland, that I felt, I had excelled with this year (nothing like blowing ones own trumpet!!!), I have finished wrapping presents now apart from one which I will do later tonight and I am almost finished writing cards.
">Link

1 comment:

lena-lou said...

Just looking back through your blog, this one of your room looks really nice. Love how you did your decorations it all looks very warm and cosy. Luv H xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin