Joy of Joys I've found it

For months now I have searched high and low for my needlework bar frame, I've had cupboards out, under the bed, in the attic, even behind the spare bedroom wardrobe, Why you may ask, well I do have a particular penchant for this bar frame, its one I don't have to stitch the fabric on first before I roll the bars , this one I can snap the material on, a bit like q-snaps but its wooden, and I love it, its a good sized width 18" so its great for a lot of my projects and it fits comfortably in my hand or on my floor stand, well to cut a long story short I found it and in all places the back of the pantry, I must have had a blonde moment when I put it there or as Mark says "one of my vague days" LOL!! The best thing of all I had put it on my Crimbo list but couldn't remember where I got it from in the first place, I think it was from the Knit and stitch show at Harrogate.... talking of which that's on this weekend, and this will be the first time in 5 years that I haven' gone, gutted I am, but Mum and Helen are off there and they will have such a great day on Friday, and I'll be there in spirit and on the mobile every ten minutes I'm sure.
">Link

1 comment:

mainely stitching said...

Glad you found it. I am also terribly, absurdly attatched to two of my holders (a Q Snap and a wooden hoop).

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin