Stash, Exchange and a Finish


It may be Friday 13th, but I have had a wonderful day, I received an amazing Exchange parcel, some lovely stash and I have a finish.
My mittens are complete, the picture I apologise for, as its not brilliant.
I loved doing these, they are so dinky, I stitched them on 14ct Aida and used DMC thread. The design (Thanks to Maria who knew I would love them), is by Mill Hill, I omitted all beads and changed the thread colours and I hung them together with dk green ribbon. They will hang this Christmas on my miniature tree.
">Link

9 comments:

Von said...

Wow! Who says Fri. the 13th is unlucky?! It's certainly not for you - color me green with envy :))
I recently added the VS design to my stash and am hoping to get started on it later this year, probably in the fall.

Anonymous said...

Hi I check out your site from time to time. These mittens are so cute. Good job
Michelle

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Love these little mitts.

mainely stitching said...

A nice new look with the finished projects up top. Glad you also survived Friday the Thirteenth!

Kiwi Jo said...

ooohhh, nice stash haul :) Your mittens are adorable and will look great on your miniature tree.

Cathy B said...

Very cute mittens! And nice additions to your stash too!

Anonymous said...

Su, your blog is looking most stylish....love all the additions and the little mittens are super cute :-))
ell done love Helen xx

Anne S said...

Oh, Su, those mittens are the cutest things I've seen! They're just gorgeous! :) They'll be a great addition to a little miniature tree ;)

BeckySC said...

CUTE, CUTE Mittens :)
Congrats :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin