DT - RR Finished


Well I have finished this months piece for the DT - RR, I do hope that Nelly likes it, it was a nice piece to do, I enjoyed it, even the french knots which is what the heart is done in and the little bunny tail I think I may do it again and finish it as a fob doing it 1/1, but not yet.
Tonight I am going to stitch my mittens (they are so dinky) for the 1-2-3 Xmas Ornie SAL, I have just found out my thread and material, I intend to make a pair of them and hang them from ribbons, I have picked a nice Christmas red and green, I was going to use an overdye but changed my mind, I will let you see them once they are finished, hopefully I'll have them and the finishing done by the weekend.

Then I will return to my neighbourhood house, I have much to do in the garden for that one, plus I want to get my middle bit sewn too, as we are slightly short of numbers (there are 7 of us not 9) and I have divided my fabric into 9, I will have 3 houses to do, so I thought I would do them before the first posting date at the end of March. I think the heart of my village will be a needlework shop, in fact I'm 95% certain thats what I will do next in there.
">Link

6 comments:

Shell said...

sounds like you are going to be pretty busy.Your neighbourhood house project sounds interesting, looking forward to hearing more.
Shell

mainely stitching said...

Wow, Su, you got that DT done fast!! I worked a bit more after fitness tonight on my neighborhood RR and got maybe 25% of the roof done. Not much, but better than those 6 lonely stitches that were there. :-)

Cathy B said...

Nice finish; don't you just love Drawn Thread designs? I'm anxious to see your progress on the neighborhood RR - sounds really cool!

Juanita said...

Congrats on your finish-- you did a great job on it.

And enjoy the S.E.X. Those are some really cute patterns. :)

BeckySC said...

Congratulations, it looks great!

Anne S said...

Your DT RR finish is lovely - they're fun to stitch, I think, and give you a good variety of stitches in a small space :) You did a fantastic job of those french knots (my most hated stitch LOL).

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin