Hardanger


Well I have finally decided that I would teach myself for the 3rd time Hardanger, I have found that its always been aptly named Hard and it makes me Angry, but my LNS has just got a few new books in one being the Anchor book of Hardanger stitches, which is really good when I had a look, as its got step by step pictures which is just what a blonde like me could do with.

The reason you may ask why I've decided to learn? Well I keep finding lovely Victoria Sampler designs that I love and want to do so I intend to do one of the VS freebies first, plus I like some of the Leesa Steele designs in the Ornament mags, so watch this space during next yearas to whether or not I achieve or give up the ghost again!!
Oh and whilst I was in the LNS I treated myself again to 2 more of the DMC jewels, this time I got a varigated green and gold colour and the other was reds and golds and blues mixed.
">Link

1 comment:

mainely stitching said...

Go for it! I haven't had any designs that really make me feel like I have to learn it, yet. Though some of those VS ones come close!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin