Good Post day

When I got home from work this afternoon, the postman had been and it was such a good post day because I found a package waiting for me from Susan as she has granted my wish on the make a wish board. I was very good and didn't rip it open straight away, I made my coffee and looked at it, then I sat down and then I ripped it open, inside was this lovely pinkeep all wrapped up in pink tissue paper.


Photobucket


I wished for a pinkeep and this one is really lovely, its stitched on 28ct linen and around the edges is a pretty white ribbon and the top is tied with a bow and the pretty glass white pins really finish it. The fabric on the back is a lovely soft check, its perfectly stitched and perfectly finished. Thankyou so much Susan for granting my wish.

What else on the stitchy front? well I have been working on Barbaras Autumn exchange piece, making a birthday gift for Vonna and still stitching on my LHN Garden pleasures (do you know I have been put off working on this cos I had to frog it twice - it really puts me off sometimes - does anyone else get like that with a piece?)Never mind hopefully it'll be finished soon LOL!


26 comments:

staci said...

That's a really lovely pinkeep. And I know what you mean about the frogs~~sometimes I get frustrated enough that I have to just let the piece sit until I get the motivation back to work on it ;)

Giovanna said...

What lovely soft colours - bravo to Susan!

Susan said...

I'm so glad it arrived safely - I was getting stressed out!

Vonna said...

Isn't it just GREAT! I love it ;)
And it is so cottage and soft and so you!

Jeanne said...

The pinkeep is very pretty. Susan did a wonderful job in making it for you.

Barbara said...

Oh boy, do I ever get put off by projects if I have to repeatedly frog them!

That's such a wonderful pinkeep! Enjoy. :D

Carla said...

beautiful pinkeep!!

Andrea said...

A wonderful pinkeep from Susan.

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

That was a very good post to recieve!

Lucy said...

Beautiful Pinkeep!

Carol R said...

Gorgeous pinkeep!

Julie said...

A lovely 'wish gift'

Frogging always puts me off, i never enjoy a piece as much afterwards

Yuko said...

Very lovely pinkeep from Susan!

Nancy said...

What a lovely pinkeep! Susan did a beautiful job of stitching and finishing. Enjoy your granted wish!

Sharon said...

Pretty pinkeep! When I have to from I get mad with myself for not paying attention-then once I clear the error-I have to step away from it-lol

Christine said...

Oh how pretty!
Isn't it odd how some pieces seem to attract frogs more than others?

Old Yankee Stitcher said...

The Daisy pinkeep you received is very sweet. Here's my tip if I make an error I rip it before I lay it down, then I know the next time I pick it up it is ready for me to stitch. I can just pretend it never happened.;-)Happy Stitching, CJ

Olenka's Stitches said...

What a pretty pinkeep! Oh, yes, frogs are pests sometimes, sorry they visited you.

Annemarie said...

Oh, definitely. As soon as the frogs come, that's it, the project's ruined for me. Usually I won't finish it, no matter how close I am to finishing it. Unless it's a gift, in which case it gets finished. Way too late.
Love the pinkeep you received!

Claudia said...

Lovely pinkeep!

Heather said...

What a beautiful gift. Lucky you :)

Hazel said...

It's very pretty Su. Congrats. xx

Stitches 'N' Stones said...

Beautiful pinkeep! I just bought that design last week but it certainly did not look as good in the photo on the pattern as it does here--now I am so glad I bought it!

VavadesNeiges said...

nice pinkeep which matches with our lovely days :)
hugs Su

Sally said...

That is a beautiful pinkeep Su!

Claudia said...

Pastel colours: I love it soooooo much!!!!! It's a nice piece for your collection!!! When you'll post a picture of your lovely corner full of yours and friends pieces? :D:D:D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin