Thankyou(s)

Photobucket


First Thankyou - Nice isn't it!! This lovely needlebook came from Christine who was my partner for the Jaynes Attic Redwork/Mono exchange, I really really like this, its so beautifully made and stitched, on the reverse is my initial. Thankyou so much Christine for this lovely needlecase, I feel I am ever so fortunate by the lovely exchanges I receive.

Next Thankyou goes to my Blog Angel who helped me sort out the mistakes on my blog with me - I thankyou so much Deb.

I received another lovely little package too, I entered a blog giveaway competition and won something - yippee, I'll have more details and a pic tomorrow.

Also I have been asked about my etui, in my header - the design is by EEF that I picked for the base and the etui I made looking at the pictures on different French blogs that had made them in the past. Sorry I can't be anymore helpful than that, I think in the comments part of the posting of the etui, NatalieJo kindly gave the directions to find out how to do it.

Have a good weekend everyone.

8 comments:

Nancy said...

A very pretty needlebook I'm sure you will enjoy!

Anonymous said...

The needlecase is lovely. Christine did a beautiful job.

Stitcher said...

Lovely exchange gift.

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Nice little surprise to recieve

mainely stitching said...

Very pretty, Su! Nice to see this design by Outi stitched up, too.

Julie said...

Lovely needlecase you received from Christine, this was such a fun exchange.

Carol R said...

Sweet needlecase!
Deb is my blog angel too :o)

Cathy B said...

Lovely!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin