Stash

I got myself a wee bit of stash this week, I won on ebay the JN & CD Side by side collaboration charts 1 & 2 which I was really pleased about. I also visited Sew and So, which is always fatal, and bought 32ct Summer Khaki linen for the Bunnies in the garden SAL, a piece of flax 32ct linen and 2 threads NN Mouse grey and WDW Taupe I needed for the Brighneedle 'Friendship', I also whilst I was there bought myself DT - A Garden Recipe and Homespun Elegance - Springtime. Whilst perusing the threads I found a WDW Forget me knots small bag of threads so I just had to get that too.

10 comments:

Shell said...

nice stash,a good mixture.I have had the WDW bag of mixed threads before and they are perfect for when just a few stitches are needed on a chart.Sew discounted had some NN on offer a few weeks ago.

Barbara said...

What a wonderful stash haul, Su! That'll keep you happily in stitches for awhile!!

Carol said...

Oh my goodness! Looks like you have been having great fun :-)

Old Yankee Stitcher said...

What fun enjoy your new stash and Happy Stitching, CJ

KarenV said...

Great stash Su! I'm sure you'll have fun with that lot.

Von said...

Hi Su!
You have some beautiful stash there! That'll keep you busy for a good long while. :D

Cathy said...

Love your stash haul - especially the DT A Garden Recipe!

AnneS said...

Ooh, great stash haul, Su - there's some beautiful stuff in there! :D

Lili said...

What a great stash! I LOVE this garden recipe! Lucky you! Stop tempting me!
Take care!

Meari said...

Nice stash! I'm so jealous... :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin