A quick Cheerio

An I'll 'see' you all next week with holidsay photos(maybe) and any stitching progress I have made. We should be back around the 7th, just checked the weather temperature in Lanzarote for tomorrow and its 21 C, here is about -2 C - BIG difference. Those who I owe emails too - Gels, Angie, Annemarie, Barbara and anyone else I'v forgotten I will mail on my return. I'll leave you with a finish I did this time last year for a wee surprise gift for my niece Amy - she loved it and has it hanging in her bedroom. Its by Stitchy Kitty and was a freebie called Spring paw.

Link

7 comments:

Samantha said...

Enjoy the sun! I love Spring Paw - your niece is very lucky :)

Von said...

Enjoy your vacation, Su!!

Rachael said...

Have a great vacation, come back well rested and with some good pix for us.

Anonymous said...

Your Spring Paw looks very cute! I love the finishing work.

Anne S said...

What a gorgeous finish - love the colours :) And hope you have a wonderful holiday in sunny Lanzarote ... I'm very jealous! :D

Litla Skvís said...

Have fun! And a safe trip!
That Stitchy Kitty piece is so cute!

mainely stitching said...

What an adorable finish - love that beaded edging!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin