Wonderful surprise

I know I'm spoiled, my friend Gels who lives in the U.S.A has sent me this wonderful box today - OK not today but I received it today, we periodically send each other a box of goodies, but boy have I been spoiled, I got Cedar Hills Herb garden sampler which I have wanted for the longest time, a lovely Trilogy with the sentiment being friendship, (we have been epals now for about 6-7 years and not yet met up - nearly did tho'), some smellies, and fun pasta, a trifles and tokens card to stitch which is wonderful, and WDW - Gels has been helping me collect these for ages and I owe much to her sending that I have the collection of them I have got.A lovely wooden and tin box with a bee on it - she knows me well as bees and hives are among my very favourite things. -THANKYOU GELS

Link

6 comments:

Shell said...

some great things there,never seen Flamingo pasta before.

Nancy in IL said...

Wow, Gels is a wonderful spoiler! I love everything I see there. It's nice to have someone spoil you now & then!

Leeland said...

What a wonderful stash! You're spoilt, but you certainly deserve it!!!
Your Bunnies in the Garden looks great!
Take care!

Cathy B said...

Aren't friends like this the best? Wonderful package of goodies from Gels!

Anne S said...

What a wonderful parcel you received from Gels - just awesome! :D

Samantha said...

What a lovely surprise! Enjoy all your goodies :o)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin