Year in Review


I've stolen this idea from a couple of blogs (not stitchy ones) and thought it was a wonderful idea - I'm going to host a stitching year in review party It will be this Thursday and I hope at least some of you can join in! It's a chance to look through old photos that you posted on your blog over 2009 and share your favorites in one post. You can either do a photo mosaic or just post individual photos. I'll put MckLinky up Thursday morning (with instructions on how to use it) if you would like to join in! - I hope that you will, I'll be posting mine up then too.


11 comments:

Jane said...

Sounds interesting - you've got me curious!

Becky K in OK said...

That sounds like fun. I'll be watching for your post.

Nic said...

Sounds a great idea for a party - and no crumbs or washing up to do afterwards either!

angelasweby said...

Su, this is such a lovely idea. I will definitely enjoy taking a walk down memory lane with you :>)
Be there or be Square...haha! Perhaps you're too young to remember that phrase. Come to think of it, I"M too young to remember it..haha!
Angela xx

Nancy said...

I look forward to seeing your year in review Su. Can you please tell me the name/designer of Chilly Frilly? I love that!

Susan said...

I've already got a "Year in Review" post in draft mode to publish on Thursday. Unfortunately, I don't know that I have any postworthy pictures to include with the review - I guess I'll have to go through my finishes and decide if any are worth looking at again LOL

Laurie in Iowa said...

Love your idea... it sounds like fun. I may just have to come up with my own 'Year in Review' blog post.

Terri said...

Thanks Su. I do this every year and will be writing one up on Thursday.
Happy New Year
Hugs
Terri

Von said...

Fun idea, Su! I'll have to see what I can come up with as my stitching has been a bit scarce this year. :)

Septiembre said...

That delicate embroidery, pretty and well finished.
Happy New Year 2010.
Mavi.

Anne said...

Wow, these look so gorgeous all together! Happy new year...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin