Garden Exchange FROM Andrea




The postman arrived today and there was a parcel when I got home from work, its was my SBEBB Garden exchange from Andrea. When I opened it I felt so spoiled Andrea had stitched me Lorri Birminghams 'Who plants a garden' as a pinkeep to add to my collection. I so love this wee design. Its so beautifully stitched and finished and I am so delighted with it - I just don't know what to say!! Andrea also spoiled me with an array of goodies too, there was some fabric and a finishing form, some 32ct laguna and some lovely threads and a bookmark.

18 comments:

BeckySC said...

Beautiful exchange :) Andrea did an awesome job :)

Carol said...

Oh, what a lovely exchange!

lena-lou said...

Beautiful exchange all round brilliant and the backing fabric is lovely :-))

Sally said...

Wow that is a gorgeous pinkeep from Andrea.

Carla said...

That's a cute design!!!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Andrea picked a cute design and has finished it beautifully! I'm sure it IS a welcome addition to your collection, Su! Congrats!

Julie said...

a lovely pinkeep

Jenn said...

what a cute design!

Stitcher said...

It's beautiful, and I love the pin on the top

Barbara J said...

Such a lovely pinkeep and so beautifully finished!

Karoline said...

It's a gorgeous Pinkeep, what a lovely exchange

ollie1976 said...

It's so cute!
-Jen

Anonymous said...

Aww, I love it, it is so cute!

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a gorgeous pinkeep!

Carol said...

That's such a cute pinkeep Su. Andrea's done a wonderful job! :o)

mainely stitching said...

Oh how darling!!

Anonymous said...

That is just lovely. Your picture of it is really nice. It shows it so well. My DD was admiring your pictures too and wanted me to ask what brand of digital camera you have?

Unknown said...

Sei veramente brava!
Sono Anita e ti sto scrivendo dalla Sicilia, Agrigento.
Mi piacerebbe condividere qualche schema se anche tu sei d'accordo!?
ciao Anita
http://www.appassionata.splinder.com/

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin