Christmas exchange Part 5



This is the last ornie I have exchanged this year, I stitched it for Karin I read on her blog that she liked sparkly things so I adapted the SB Freebie newsletter pattern so that it was more sparklier (which of course my photo doesn't show very well) and of course I changed the colours and the fabric colour and I'm pleased to say that she liked it. I'm still waiting for an ornie to arrive to me from someone so I am getting quite excited now!!

I was asked for the Jean Farish website for the freebie design of a couple of days ago, so here it is www.jeanfarish.com/

Thanks so much everyone for your comments I really do appreciate them and makes stitching worthwhile and I really appreciate them. - how did I ever cope before blogging?!!!

I'm awful slow at getting my cards and pressies posted as well, for some reason, but I am intending to get to the post office this week and send things on their merry way.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a pretty little ornie! I love all the embellishments...and your photos are always spectacular ;)

Anonymous said...

All your ornies are gorgeous, Su!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Ornie's Sue, congratulations

lena-lou said...

I like your ornie, it turned out really nice for her :-)

mainely stitching said...

Beautiful work, once again Su!!

Anonymous said...

Su,
This is so bright and festive, your partner will just love it. I think you can count your 2006 Ornament Exchange a complete success :>)
Hugs, Angela

Anonymous said...

I saw this on Karin's site and I absolutely love it! I've not seriously considered doing any ornaments, but I might have to re-think that now. :o)

Anonymous said...

Guaoo susi, is beautiful, Susi where you obtain the graphs of SB free?

Anonymous said...

Guaoo susi, is beautiful, Susi where you obtain the graphs of SB free?

Anonymous said...

Guaoo susi, is beautiful, Susi where you obtain the graphs of SB free?

Anonymous said...

What fun to come to your blog and see so many fantastic ornies Su! Loved your funny WalMart story too. :D

Cathy B said...

Another beautiful ornie. How can one not like the SB designs??? They are great!

Anonymous said...

I love this one it's fun and cheery, just everything I remember Christmas to be. The little Partridge in the pear tree is great too. Congrats on the great finishes, CJ

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin