Excitement and holidays

I am so excited - 2 more sleeps and we will be on holiday, I only have to go to work for a couple of hours tomorrow and then I'm finished - yippeeee!!!LOL!!!

On the stitching front I have made a start on the SBEBB Redwork exchange - can't say much about it all yet.
As from August 1st, we started our Blackbird Designs SAL - unfortunately I was going to post a pic of my start, but the weather is awful and lighting not good and my camera battery is on charge so I haven't taken a pic yet, but I will work on it again tonight and then put it away til we return and then I can take a picture of my progress, its such a nice group of ladies I'm stitching this with.


So this is my final posting for the next 10 days or more.
Hope everyone has a great stitching time and a fun week next week. - Will visit everyones blogs when I get back - Now I'm off to finish the packing and pack my stitching stuff.

11 comments:

Cathy said...

Enjoy your holiday! Lucky you!

Isabelle said...

Have a great holiday, Su! Enjoy your time off :)

Concetta said...

Have a wonderful holiday!! Wish it were me!

Dianne said...

Relaxation-keep that in mind! How I love when you finally get to your destination and can unwind. Have a great one.

Sharon said...

Wishing you the best holiday ever Su! Enjoy!

catandturtle said...

Have a wonderful holiday. Ann.

Ruth Rachel Vendsel said...

Happy Holidays! Hope you get some nice stitching time in.

Stitch Wizard said...

Have a wonderful holiday Susie!! It is nice that you and your family get together and go on holiday. Enjoy!!

Debby

Annemarie said...

Argh, I can't believe I am too late to wish you joy on your holiday! Well, happy belated holiday. Hope you had lots of fun lazying and shopping!

Carol said...

Have a safe and wonderful vacation (er... holiday, that is!!)... looking forward to your report when you get home, so don't forget to share!

Sew-in-Love said...

Looking forward to hearing about your jollies when you get home.=) We;ve done our summer travels and I really NEED a holiday now!!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin