Valentine wishes



I received yesterday the most beautiful Valentine ornament from Shay from the 'Holiday Exchange' I feel really fortunate, as this is sooooo lovely, look at the beautiful stitching and finishing, and ooo that charm is gorgeous. Shay told me in her card that it is by Just Nan -  Thankyou very much Shay and also for the lovely extras that you have sent me.

I hope that you are all having a wonderful Valentines day and received lots of flowers and cards? Has DH or Partners spoiled you? I hope so.

I am  again really busy at work which has delayed any kind of posting from me this week, I can't believe its over a week since I posted, but never mind I'm sure you understand, I must have a visit around your blogs in a bit, I've missed seeing what you have all been getting up to and what lovelies you have created.

My driving is going really well, I am enjoying it - not ready yet though to take my test, but hopefully a few more lessons and I will be, so far I have had 6 lessons, and I can do a turn in the road and not hit the kerb!



19 comments:

Carol R said...

Pretty Valentine ornament from Shay.
Glad to hear your driving lessons are going well.

Christine said...

That is just gorgeous!

Catherine said...

What a lovely ornament!
Happy Valentine's Day to you!

Nancy said...

Such a beautiful gift you received! She did a wonderful job, didn't she?

I'm glad to hear your driving is going well. You will have your license in no time!

Happy Valentine's Day Su!

Margaret said...

What a nice piece from Shay! Glad the driving is going well!

Katrina said...

Pretty, what a nice gift!

Glad the driving lessons are going well too :-).

Suburban Stitcher said...

That IS a gorgeous ornament!!!

Teri said...

Pretty ornament!

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

You've received a lovely little valentine there, Su.

I'm glad the driving lessons are going well!

Laurie in Iowa said...

Your Valentine Day ornament is lovely. Happy Valentine's Day!

angelasweby said...

Oh Su this is so pretty and really unusual. What a lovely Valentine exchange.
Glad to hear you're making such good progress with the driving. You are going to love it when you're finally out there on your own :>)
Angela xx

Lenka said...

Wow ...the ornament is stunning!!! And the charm is so beautiful :)

valerie said...

Beautiful ornie from Shay! Happy Valentine's Day Su! Glad to hear the driving lessons continue to go well!

Julie said...

What a beautiful exch gift, so pretty.

Well done on the driving lessons

Anonymous said...

What a lovely gift from Shay - it is really pretty.

I hope you don't give your driving instructor as much grief as my son gives me as I am trying to teach him to drive. I keep having to remind him who the teacher is!!! Good luck - you won't know yourself when you have your own wheels :)

Dovilė said...

very nice:)

Karan said...

Oh what a pretty ornie. Lucky you! :0)

Brigitte said...

Oh, such a nice little heart. A great Valentine gift.
And great to hear that you are enjoying your driving lessons. It's great to be able to drive as it keeps you independent (at least in rural regions where I live).

Andrea said...

A beautiful gift. Glad to hear the driving is going well and that you enjoy it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin