My 10 nominees


Its very hard for me to choose 10 blogs as there are so many that I visit, even if I don't comment very much, and so I have found picking 10 is near impossible, so although I have 10 here this list could go on and on. I haven't placed the names in any particular order:

Yuko because your stitching and finishing are so amazing and I love the pictures that you have taken and I love your friendship.

Nicole as you always stitch such beautiful things and I love reading your blog and hearing about your life.

Ruth Rachael Always inspirational a blog that is always a joy to visit.

Susan Always interesting and again wonderful stitching and finishing.

Mary Kathryn I always look forward to visiting and to see your rocky mountain Wednesday pictures and your lovely works. Your blog is always so happy.

Deborah What a wonderful blog yo have its inspirational, intersting your writings are always a joy to read and often provoke me to think about things in a different manner.

Von A person who packs such a lot into her life, writes a wonderful blog and stitches and creates very beautiful things.

Vivi I just love your blog and all your finishes and your wonderful writings.

Nataliejo Pure inspration and a stunning blog - I feel so very lucky to have seen some of your wonderful stitching and creations in real life and to have met you.

Vonna for being Vonna, I wish we lived nearer to each other as I feel we could be such good friends

Now I could add so many more - Annemarie for her lovely work, her friendship and entertaining writings, Harmien cos she always makes me smile, Carol for her lovely finishes and her generosity to others, Barbara for her friendship and the fact that whatever life seems to throw at her she comes back bouncing, Becky for just being Becky and my friend, Cathy B for her wonderful stitching and hardanger finishes, and her interesting blog, Claudia Inspirational, beautiful and generous I'm so happy that we have become friends. Oh I could just continue on and on, so please I haven't missed anyone off deliberatly its just it would end up with me making this posting several pages long.
So this award goes out to everyone that shows us all their wonderful creations and wonderful writings.

17 comments:

Angela said...

Su,
It's always so nice to read entries like these as it, not only shows how many incredibly talented people there are around, but also, that people take time to appreciate the amount of work everyone puts into their blogs and how kind and generous people these are. These awards are a bit like the Oscars of the stitching world..haha!
Hugs, Angela

Carol said...

Congratulations on your award Su. If anyone deserves it, it's certainly you!

Anonymous said...

Ohh ! Thank you Su !! I am blushing ! you know how much I love your blog and your gorgeous work and finishing ! as much as your sister's journal! you two are lovely ladies and I feel so lucky to have met you as well ! hope to see you again in the near future ! Big hugs !

Nicole said...

Wow Su, thank you so much! I'm humbled. I love your blog - and all your beautiful finishes are so inspriring! You've made my day!! :)

Von said...

Thanks so much for the hat tip, Su!

Of course, I'm one of your hugest fans and feel your blog is an oasis of beauty in the blogosphere. Not only your blog, but there's Helen's too! If we could get your mom to blog, we'd have a trifecta!! :D

♥ Sari ♥ said...

Wow, I love the Welcome you stitched for Nicki and especially the beads on the bottom. What a great idea.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, thanks so much to include me in your list!!! I'm so happy that we had the chance to be friends... I love your blog, your stitched pieces, your nice and fine taste, your way to make me say "ohhhh" and "aaaaahhhh" everytime you post some beautiful creation! So this award is more than deserved!!!
Congrats!!!

La Brodeuse brode said...

Sue, I got this award over the last 2 days.... and your name is on my top ten list for all your beautiful work and finishing you show on your blog.
I love coming here and enjoy...
have a great Sunday and talk to you soon ;)
Valerie

Carol said...

I don't blame you - I would nominate every blog I read - and some I haven't found yet, I imagine!! {{{HUGS}}}

mainely stitching said...

I second what Von said!!

Annemarie said...

It was only a matter of time before you were nominated, and I can;t understand you're not on everyone's 'You make my Day' list. UYou're an inspirations, Su, and a dear friend and I always look forward to your next update before I've even finished drooling over the present...

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
I have just discovered eight blogs!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Thank you! :)
You know I feel the same about you!
All the blogs you listed are ones that I adore as well, plus a few hundred or so more! :)
Hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Su! I am so honored - your finishing has always inspired me to work on my finshing, so you deserve all the praise!

Yuko said...

Oh wow Su, thank you so much for choosing me!
I'm so happy to receive it from YOU!
I'm the biggest fan of you, I love to visit your blog so much, your blog and works always make me feel happy!!!!
I also love your friendship and sweet heart!!!
Let's keep in touch!
By the way, did you get my e-mail?
It seems to be in a junk mail box... friends are telling me that my e-mails don't reach them at all... please check it in your junk mail box, if you lost it I will send it again, so please let me know! :D

Deb said...

Su, I just found I you nominated me and I'm profoundly humbled and honored that the likes of YOU would choose me! Thank you! I consider you one of the masters of our stitching blog world. I always come to your blog as a joyful experience, Su. Your stitching, finishing, sharing and innovative ideas are so inspiring and charming. I'm delighted to call you a friend. Thank you for making me one of yours, too!
Hugs, and love, Deb

Rachel V said...

Oh my goodness! Su, I my heart lept up in my chest when I read this-- You are a stitcher that stands out among all the wonderful gifted and talented ladies in our community- I look up to you and admire you so much. Thank you so very kindly!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin